I am using Fuelio free (for test) on HTC One X. I had successfully imported over 100 data entry for my car. Here are problems I discovered that stops me for every day us of this application (I use google spreadsheet instead):
1) Mileage log list scrolls VERY badly with this amount of data.It stucks all the time
2) Readability of the list "Mileage log" is very poor. Poor readability and stucking scrolling, makes this app unpleasant experience to browse data points. I believe the information could be presented far more interesting -
3) "Stats" could be cached, when data points are not changed. I need to wait few seconds every time I enter this section. (I believe on less powerful mobiles with more data it would be even longer)2a) e.g. L/100 could be presented with bigger font and bounding box (exactly like "daily odometer" readings on left side). This should be first top right element, and above it there could goes all other stats like cost, cost/1 km , etc. IMHO this would improve greatly readability
2b) No information about period (in days) from one to another fill up. I've found it very interesting to know, I was driving 7 days on one tank, or 15 days, and this is so simple to compute from data.
4) Charts module is great, but there is no option to scroll horizontally any chart, because after a slight scroll of a chart, GUI starts scrolling an entire tab for me and shows next chart. Although zooming is working correctly.
Here are my additional ideas:
5) In my car I need to measure oil consumption. This could be a very good additional feature (maybe for PRO version) that you can alternatively add also simple information about oil consumption.
6) typical feature that this kind of apps have is to also store information of any additional costs, for example insurance cost, service cost, carwash cost etc. If you provide this information you can have more precise value of cost per 1 km.
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho