First of all, thanks for this awsome app!
Now to the issue: When I use a Bi-Fuel-car (and have correctly activated two fuels) the distance count is seperated between the fuels.
For example I started at 85000 km and refuel CNG and petrol (95+). Than I drive some weeks and only refueling CNG. Than also needed to refuel petrol additionally to CNG. So I did two entries with the same date and the same distance.
Now comes the trouble: The app refers the entry for petrol to the former entry for petrol and not to the last entry. Therefor it calculates a faulty value for the distance (it takes the actual one and compares it with the one of the last petrol refill. This is wrong. So also the resulting calculation of the petrol consumtion is wrong (about 0,41 Liter per 100 km :-).
Here the table:
Date/Fuel/DistanceCounter/Calculated additional distance/amount of fuel
So the error is to substract the petrol-distance-values from one another.
But the distance value is independent from the kind of fuel. Therefor the calculated additional distance should be always generated by using the last and the second last distance value.
It would be fantastic if you could correct this. :)
And by the way: CNG ist handeled in Kilogramm, not in Liter (but this is only manicure).
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho